Follow these five steps to import contacts from Excel into timeSensor® LEGAL.
- Prepare your contacts in Excel and save them as a tab delimited text file (.txt).
- In timeSensor® LEGAL, go to "Contacts". In the "Tools" menu, select "Import", then "Import Records...".
- In the dialog box "Import Table", click "Import" to select the Excel file.
- Adapt the title in the table and click the button "Import". You must assign a field to each column in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Check the table, then click "Next". Specify the contact type, and if necessary other options, before clicking "Create".
This will import all contacts into timeSensor® LEGAL.
Excel Template to Facilitate Import
We have created an Excel template "FAQ Default" to facilitate your work: FAQ Default
Enter your data in the correct columns and use the import filter "FAQ Default" to import all data into timeSensor® LEGAL. The model entries in the template are examples and can be deleted. You do not need to fill all columns. timeSensor LEGAL will try to supplement any missing information.