You can or modify a salutation by following these few steps:
- Go to "Settings".
- Choose "Languages" from the menu "Core Data". A small window will open with all the languages used at the firm.
- Double click a language to open its settings. In our example, we want to add the salutation "Dear Professor". Select the gender, then click the plus sign.
- In the next window, enter the salutation. You can also define what to put at the beginning of the salutation and specify its structure. You will then see an example of a salutation at the bottom of the window. Hit OK to add the salutation.
- Close the assistant and the language window.
- If you want to use the newly added salutation in an open dossier, you will have to close it and reopen it to see the new salutation.